To know how to complete hp wireless printer setup and connect your HP wireless printer to a wireless network, you have to follow these steps on your wireless printer:
• Turn ON your wireless printer by touching on the touchscreen in the printer.
• Now press the right arrow key on the touchscreen to go on setup.
• Click on network in the start-up
• Click on wireless setup wizard and it will show the available wireless routers in the range.
• Then, select you network from the available list.
• Enter the WEP/WPA passphrase for your network and click on done
• Press OK to confirm the setting.
• By performing these steps, you will be able to browse the wired or wireless computer on the network